Join the exciting team at Granite Gorge this winter. We have full and part-time positions available. If you enjoy a fun and fast-paced work environment helping people that want to have fun, then Granite Gorge is the place for you.
Granite Gorge is looking for individuals who are able to work full time or part time throughout our winter season operations. You by no means have to be an expert skier or snowboarder, but some prior experience is recommended. You will be trained to teach ski and snowboard lessons, depending on what your preference is, in a safe and efficient manner. You will work outside in all weather conditions and with a wide variety of people of all ages. You must have efficient communicative skills and also be comfortable working with children, as there is constant guest interaction involved.
- Be ready to begin work each day at scheduled time.
- Follow company safety policies and procedures.
- Teaching of ski/snowboard lessons.
- Occasional snow shoveling and salting of customer walkways.
- Be willing and able to provide excellent customer service to all people always.
- Act as a courtesy guide for our guests; be able to answer questions, handle small problems and provide general information.
- Check lift-tickets as needed.
- Must be 14 years of age.
- Must be able to handle time periods in inclement weather.
- The employee must either have some prior experience skiing or snowboarding, or is willing to learn how to.
- Work in a family-friendly learning environment.
- Must be comfortable leading a group of children/adults.
- Must be physically fit enough to assist children/adults in their progression of the sport